Wednesday, October 15, 2008

terrible listening test on 14th october

its a terrible day for me in my whole lives......i hate it!!!!! i had a listening test for profiency course...and i can't answer any of the listening question at all!! the listening tape is too fast and its in american dialect! i'm a malaysian, i think....erm.....
now, forget about it!!!i have to rush my assignment and presentation tomorrow.....tomorow will be my first time to teach as a teacher in front of my classmates.....very nervous and scared....
i hope i can do better.....as anna, my lovely friend says that i 'm too nervous to be a teacher in front of the class....a little disappointed about myself.....but, i wil try and put more effort on that...
hehe...always say like this, but i never done it ........thats what people say that " people who just know how to talk, but dunno how to do it....
haha......i cannot go back to my hometown lor......have to prepare my assignment......
now, i want to play games!!!!!!!! this is the way to release my anger........there is another story about me since i small......who every want to know, pls leave comment o........

1 comment:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

hey...u r in australia rite? I think as an English teacher be should be exposed to a variety of English. Let's struggle together to be a better TESLian:)