Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ghost whisperer

erm......I loves to watch any kind of scary and mysterious movie since i small. Ghost Whisperer, one of my favourite movie for me now.i was really impressed with every single story that i watched in this movie. in my thought, i felt that Melinda's husband, Jim Clancy is a very very very good and nice husband in the world. He would help Melinda to overcome every difficultiy that they had to face in their life, because of Melinda's special gift.
Yet, terrible thing happened in the season 4 . Her husband, Jim died in the shot accident. I can't believe that Melinda will lose her husband ever before! I cried every time i reached this this movie.

2 comments:

annalouis87 said...

you got season 4 already....!!!! I want...I want....!!!hehhehe...

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

i want season 4 too!!! what other eng series u have?