Friday, January 9, 2009

19th of November(4th day

On 19th of November, we wake up early and had our breakfast as usual. Then, we went to the University and had our 3rd lessons with Rosemary Allen. She taught us grammar and some useful skills in teaching English as well. While, I ate a huge hamburger as my lunch which cost about $5 in Mother’s food restaurant, near the University of Western Australia. After that, I went for the class observation on how the teacher there taught the lesson in class. My groups of class observation consists of Yeong Ru, Juanita and me. We met different nations of people in that class which include people from China, Hong Kong, Brazil, Thailand, and Arab Saudi. We had a nice afternoon lessons with them as well. We went back to the home stay and taking photo along the way home. However, there was something happened where I realized that I broke their taboos by not paying attention in the conversation last night. It was Rida who came to our rooms and told me this incident. Undeniably, I felt scared of breaking any more rules in this home stay family. Also, she gave us 2 sheets of home stay rules for our reference as well. Then, we went to sleep early as we got nothing to do. I started to miss my home in Malaysia already……

No comments: