Saturday, January 17, 2009

public speaking.....oh my god!

haih.....tomorrow is my public speaking day.....so nervous and cares about other people's opinion and impression toward my public speaking. very complicated mind also.......although i had enough day and time to practise, but i still cannot improve my speaking as well as i can. needless to say, i felt a little disappointed about myself....how come i'm so stupid? interestingly, i'm going to talk about topic -- worry. it's definitely contrary to myself whereas i try to persuade people--don't worry too much. while, i'm the one who worries too much about my presentation. haha! what a funniest joke i ever experienced in my life.
chinese new year is coming.....i felt very happy and i admited that i had waiting for that day for a long time.....maybe it is because i can go home and be together with my family members and i can eat and drink alchohol drink during that day.

2 comments:

annalouis87 said...

You can do it! I believe you. Go and break a leg tomorrow! All the best!

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

arul said u have done so well. it's flawless!!! be proud of urself!