Friday, January 9, 2009

20th of November( 5th day)

Me and Sin Yong went for the class as usual. We felt tired in the early morning as well. It might because of the cold weather in Perth, Australia. There is something different today as we brought pasta from home stay as our lunch. It’s really helped to save our money as well. I had a second class observation today with my group members, Yeong Ru and Juanita in the afternoon. Undeniably, we took photo too with every student and the lecturer in the end of the class. When we reached home, we helped Rada to do some domestic chores in kitchen such as paring potato, cabbages, carrots, onions, and others. We had to be very careful to avoid from breaking any rules in this home stay. However, I forgot to help sin yong and Rida in kitchen after I had my bath. It’s my own fault as I left sin yong worked alone in the kitchen. As a result, they all angry about me. I felt upset and regret of my action in the whole night. Eventually, we went to sleep early at about 10pm.

No comments: