Friday, January 9, 2009

23th of November(8th day)

On 23th of November, we went out for a walk around the city and some shopping malls and took some photos as well. That day was Sunday, public holiday for citizens in Australia. We found that we were already familiar with some roads around the area we lived, in Perth. We brought some breads and cereals from home stay as our lunch, in order to save our money for next week. I had spent around $210 out of $300 that I brought for the trip. I had to remember that I must save money for my parents. Also, I bought an Australia tea for my roommate, Hui Ying as her souvenirs at about 4 dollar. Then, we went back to home stay around 4pm and took a nap. We decided to have our dinner at home as we had paid for that in our expenses to Perth, Australia. I felt very happy as I can go home on next week. I really felt uncomfortable by staying in other person’s house as well. We had rice, seafood pasta and salad as our dinner. It’s a delicious meal for me as I was hungry since afternoon. I took my bath lately at 9:30pm as I thought Rada was going to bring us out . Eventually, we didn’t go out as it was raining at that time.

No comments: